I had an idea that I wanted wings to go down her back... but when I sat down to try and do it - well it was another story... And let's be honest - I don't have a clue what I'm doing...
Yip - my hands were feeling clumsy again!
Eventually I started getting a bit of momentum!
And funny enough it was working it up in layers!! I guess like any painting... layers upon layers!
I understand that - so I started to relax into it. It was so hot on Sunday so the clay was drying faster than I was working but I managed to finish the first wing - and I'm totally loving it.
It definitely took on it's own direction but once again, I went with it and I am loving the shape and form!
Looking forward to finishing her final wing and then I will start to decorate her!
For now - I want to keep her this raw, natural color.